A Leading Manufacturer of Heat Transfer Mastics & Compounds, Providing an Economical Approach to Improve the Efficiency of Externally Heated & Cooled Systems
For six decades, Chemax TRACIT® heat transfer compounds have proven to be essential for use on externally heated and cooled pipes and vessels where rapid heat-up and predictable process temperatures are a factor. Our heat transfer mastics are used on steam, electric, and fluid heat tracing systems, as well as electric heaters, clamp-on coils, heat exchangers, and other process systems where there is a necessity to maintain a consistent heated or cooled temperature. Chemax has remained a family-owned corporation dedicated to quality products and exceptional customer service.
Visit our APPLICATIONS page for more information on how TRACIT® heat transfer cements will help maximize your system's energy efficiency.
Insulation Outlook article about Chemax and the benefits of using heat transfer cement.
NEW-Chemax heat transfer mastic is now available for purchase in 10 oz. caulk gun cartridges.
Chemax Manufacturing Corporation Offers:
- Global distribution
- No minimum order requirement
- Special formulations upon request to fit your application
- Low cost as compared to competitive brands
- Most products available for same-day shipping
- Products do not require special shipping or handling considerations
- Drop ship directly to your customer
- Over 61 years of proven performance
Phone: (800) 804-4596 | Fax: (302) 328-0261 | firstname.lastname@example.org